ACEC WI Leadership Institute is a leadership and career development series specifically created for Wisconsin design professionals. This leadership experience is tailored to launch individuals on a development track for successful project management and principal positions. Leadership Institute is ideal for individuals with approximately 6-12 years of experience, individuals new to managing people and/or projects, or experienced individuals looking to enhance leadership and business skills.
Leadership Institute participants receive a diverse training on the leadership and business skills necessary to succeed in the design profession. Through goal-setting and an accountability structure, participants are challenged personally and professionally to set and achieve goals. The series of six sessions and networking time develops a peer cohort and lasting relationships.
The 2018-19 sessions are:
- A/E Firm Leadership: Know Thyself Then Others – Sept. 20-21, 2018
- Business Development and Marketing: What it Takes to Win Work – Nov. 7-8, 2018
- Running the Business – Dec. 6-7, 2018
- Risk Management for Future Firm Leaders – Jan. 15-16, 2019
- Government Affairs 101 & Legislative Day – Feb. 19-20, 2019
- Class Graduation – March 22, 2019
- Work/Life Balance for an Effective Leader – April 3-4, 2019
See photos of past Leadership Institute classes.